- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. 2015
- University of Maryland, B.A. 2012
- New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- Rutgers University School of Law Pro Bono Public Award
- South Jersey Magazine Top Attorneys
Ali focuses her practice on real estate and estate planning in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. She represents both buyers and sellers of residential real estate properties. Additionally, she handles estate administration and trust matters.
Prior to joining the Kotlar, Hernandez & Cohen, Ali served as an intern to the Honorable Judith H. Wizmur, Chief Judge of the Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey. During her time in law school, Ali served as an executive board member for the business law group at Rutgers Law.
Ali received her J.D. from the Rutgers School of Law and her bachelor’s degree in criminology and criminal justice from the University of Maryland. She was the recipient of the Pro Bono Public Award from the Rutgers School of Law for her significant service to the law school pro bono program.
Need to speak to an attorney?
Want to join the team?
We’re always looking for new talent. Please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected].