- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Certified by the State of New Jersey as a Small Claims Mediator
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. 2016
- Rutgers University, B.S. 2013
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
Dan joined Kotlar, Hernandez & Cohen, in January of 2020 and handles both personal injury and workers’ compensation matters, one of the only attorneys in the office to do so. Prior to joining the firm, Dan began his legal career as a law clerk for the Honorable Donna M. Taylor in Mays Landing, NJ. He then joined a small personal injury firm in Atlantic City where he worked before joining our firm. While “down the shore”, Dan acted as the Public Defender for the towns of Northfield and Linwood Municipal Courts as well as a certified small claims mediator for the Superior Court of New Jersey.
Dan is a diligent trial attorney who puts his wealth of knowledge in different areas of the law to use in order to obtain the best possible outcome for his clients. Whether hurt at work or in a motor vehicle accident, he strives to get each and every person the benefits they deserve and are entitled to under the law.
Dan was born and raised in New Jersey and currently resides in Cherry Hill with his wife, son, and two dogs. He obtained his undergraduate degree from Rutgers University in New Brunswick in 2013 and his Juris Doctorate from Rutgers Law School in Camden, graduating with a certificate in criminal law and procedure.