- Workers’ Compensation
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D. 1993
- Villanova University, B.A. 1990
“Jay” has more than 25 years of experience handling all types of personal injury cases. Upon graduation from law school, Jay clerked for the Honorable Judith Yaskin J.S.C. in the Civil Division, Mercer County. Jay then spent many years handling cases on behalf of insurance companies, giving him the benefit of understanding how insurance agencies defend cases. His clients enjoy the benefits of that experience.
Jay is admitted to practice in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He is a graduate of Villanova School of Law and obtained his B.A. from Villanova University with minors in political science and economics.