- Workers’ Compensation
- Residential Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University, 1993 J.D.
- Rutgers University, 1990 B.S.
- Camden County Bar Association
James is a lifetime resident of South Jersey with over 29 years of legal experience. He graduated from Rutgers University with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Marketing in 1990 and received his Juris Doctorate from Widener University in 1993. Following graduation, Jim served as Law Clerk for the Honorable Rudolph J. Rossetti, Assignment Judge, Superior Court of New Jersey, Camden County.