- Workers’ Compensation
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, J.D. 1973
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A. 1967
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
Norman Ginsberg is a Workers’ Compensation attorney with 45 years of experience and practice in the field. The beginning part of his career involved a general practice, with the last twenty years being devoted to Workers’ Compensation on the side of the injured employee.
Norm’s extensive experience in the practice provides him with intimate knowledge, negotiation skills and understanding of the claims process. Norm has acted as mediator, arbitrator Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist, Condemnation Commissioner and Municipal Prosecutor in the State of New Jersey.
Norm graduated from Pennsylvania State University in 1967 with majors in History and Speech. He received his Juris Doctor Degree from the University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law, in 1973. Norm is active in the legal community as a member of the Camden County Bar Association and the New Jersey Association for Justice.