- Personal Injury
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New York Law School, J.D. 1981
- Rutgers University, B.A. 1976
- New Jersey Association for Justice
Mr. Astorino has worked as a civil litigator for 4 decades for both plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of settings, including construction litigation, premises liability, products liability, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, and physician administrative law. He has served as a court-appointed arbitrator in federal and state courts throughout New Jersey throughout his career.
Before getting started as an attorney, Richard worked for the U.S. Social Security Administration in the Chinatown section of Manhattan while attending law school in the evenings and serving as a substitute teacher.
Rich brings the same tenacity to each case today that he expressed then, handling numerous responsibilities with pride and fervor while he sought his education.