- Personal Injury
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Temple University School of Law, J.D. 1979
- Pennsylvania University, B.A. 1976
- Camden County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
Sherry’s career spans over 40 years. She started her career as a Law Clerk in Burlington County’s Superior Court, Law Division for the Honorable Gilbert Van Sciver from 1979-1980 and Chancery Division Family Part for the Honorable Dominick Ferrelli from 1980-1981. Sherry practiced family law and personal injury for decades, including for her own firm for almost 20 years before joining the Law Offices of Adam Kotlar, our predecessor, over 13 years ago. Today, she leads our pre-litigation personal injury department.
Sherry and Mitch (Of Counsel) have 3 beautiful children together, all of whom are attorneys, including Justin (Partner) and Ali (Associate).