- Workers’ Compensation
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of the State of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. 1993
- Villanova, B.A. 1990
- New Jersey State Municipal Court Prosecutor Association
- New Jersey Council on Safety & Health
About Tim Search
Tim Search has more than 20 years of legal experience. His practice focuses on the litigation of workers’ compensation, personal injury and municipal court cases in the state of New Jersey. Now a partner at Kotlar, Hernandez & Cohen, Tim started his career with a large defense litigation firm.
From there, he moved on to create the workers’ compensation defense department for Harleysville Insurance. That experience provided him with extensive knowledge of how insurance companies process claims.
Tim Search also established his own legal practice concentrating on representing injured workers. He developed a great deal of trial experience during his years representing the injured worker as well as being the municipal court prosecutor for the Borough of Collingswood.
In addition, Tim is very active in his community. He currently sits on the boards of a number of recreational sports programs for the Borough of Collingswood and has been the chairman of the Collingswood zoning board of adjustment for the past 10 years.