Kotlar, Hernandez & Cohen
Brick Bicycle Accident Lawyers
At Kotlar, Hernandez & Cohen, we have over 25 years of experience accident victims in the Brick, NJ and Ocean County community as well as the entire state of New Jersey.
We know how to get the benefits and compensation our clients deserve, and our Brick personal injury attorneys will fight for you every step of the way.
We help injured people get back on their feet.
If you’ve been injured in a bicycle accident, it’s important to have work with a law office who knows the ins and outs of these cases. A New Jersey bicycle accident lawyer should be able to help you get the compensation you deserve if you’ve been injured in a bicycle accident. Bicycle accidents can often result in very serious injuries, so we highly recommend having someone on your side who knows what they’re doing.
Who Can Be Held Liable in a Bicycle Accident?
Bicycle accidents can be serious, and it’s important to know who can be held liable in these cases. In most cases in which a car is involved, the driver of the car is responsible for any bicycle accident injuries that occur as a result of the accident. However, there may be other parties who can also be held liable, including:
1. The manufacturer of the bicycle or the parts of the bicycle that failed.
2. The city or municipality where the accident occurred.
3. The cyclist’s employer if they were injured during or on their way to work.
4. The cyclist’s insurance company.
Does Auto Insurance Cover Cyclists?
Many bike riders wonder if their auto insurance policy will cover them in the event of an accident while riding a bicycle. The answer to this question depends on the specific policy and the circumstances of the accident.
Most auto insurance policies do not cover injuries that occur while cycling. However, there are a few exceptions. Some policies will cover injured cyclists if they were hit by a car, or if they were injured in an accident involving another motor vehicle. In some cases, cyclists may also be covered if they are hit by an object such as a tree or a mailbox.
It is important to read your policy carefully to see if you are covered in the event of a bike accident. If you are not covered, you may want to think about purchasing additional coverage for cycling accidents.
What to Do After a Bicycle Accident in Brick, NJ
If you’re in a bicycle accident, the most important thing to do is stay calm. Bicycle crash injuries can be very serious, ranging from broken bones to traumatic brain injuries. While remaining calm, you should:
1. Ask for medical help if you need it.
2. Call the police and file a report.
3. Exchange information with any other involved parties, including name, address, insurance information, and driver’s license number.
4. Take pictures of the scene of the bike crash and your injuries.
5. Talk to a Brick Bicycle Accident Lawyer to find out what your next steps should be.
Benefits of Hiring a Bicycle Accident Lawyer
A lawyer can help you file an injury claim and negotiate with the insurance company. They will also be able to advise you on your legal rights and options. If you decide to file a bicycle accident claim or lawsuit, your lawyer will represent you in court when fighting for compensation for your injuries, including for medical expenses, lost wages, and even pain and suffering.
Hiring a lawyer can be helpful in many ways. They will have the experience and knowledge necessary to get the best results for your case. They will also be able to guide you through the legal process and help relieve some of the stress that comes with being involved in a lawsuit.
If you’ve been injured in a bicycle accident, contact a Brick Bicycle Accident Lawyer today. They will be able to help you get the compensation you deserve.
How to Find a Good Brick Bicycle Accident Lawyer
When you’re looking for a New Jersey bicycle accident attorneys, it’s important to find one who is experienced in this type of case. The lawyer should also be someone you feel comfortable working with, and who will be aggressive in fighting for your rights.
Here are some tips for finding a good Bicycle Accident Lawyer in New Jersey:
1. Ask friends and family for recommendations.
2. Check with the local bar association or state licensing board to see if any lawyers have recently been disciplined for unethical behavior.
3. Talk to the lawyer’s staff about their experience with bicycle accident cases, and ask for references from past clients.
4. Get consultations from several injury lawyers before making a decision.
5. Make sure the lawyer is willing to take your case on a contingency basis, which means they will not get paid unless they win your case.
Kotlar, Hernandez & Cohen: Brick Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Our law firm has been helping people in the Brick and Jersey Shore communities with their personal injury cases since 1995. We work tirelessly for our clients to ensure you receive medical care, financial compensation, and justice. With multiple board-certified civil trial attorneys on our team, we are well-equipped to handle your bicycle accident lawsuit.
Need to speak to a Brick Bicycle Accident Lawyer?
Need to speak to a Brick Bicycle Accident Lawyer?
If you’re wondering what to do after a car accident, you’ve come to the right post. No one ever expects to be in a car
In a move that will have significant ramifications for New Jersey Uber workers’ compensation claims, the ridesharing company has agreed to pay $100 million in