- Workers’ Compensation
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- Widener University, J.D.
- La Salle University, B.S. 1991
- New Jersey Council on Safety & Health, Treasurer
- American Association for Justice
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Camden County Bar Association
- Burlington – Camden County Association of Realtors
- Justice Coleman Inn of Workers’ Compensation Court
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers, NJ
Joe has over 15 years of legal experience focusing exclusively on New Jersey workers’ compensation matters. Prior to joining Kotlar, Hernandez and Cohen, Joe worked on the defense side of the practice, advising employers, insurance carriers, joint insurance funds, and third-party administrators regarding all aspects of New Jersey workers’ compensation. This experience has provided him with an excellent understanding of the claims handing process. Joe also has extensive trial experience and has appeared before the New Jersey Appellate Division. This experience helps him to guide his clients through the claims process and obtain them the benefits they are entitled to under the law.
Joe attended La Salle University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where he obtained his undergraduate degree in accounting. He obtained his law degree from Widener University School of Law. Prior to attending law school, Joe worked as a certified public accountant, specializing in Medicare reimbursement and compliance.