- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. 2011
- Rutgers University, M.B.A. 2011
- University of Wisconsin, B.A. 2008
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey Council on Safety & Health
Justin focuses his practice on the litigation of workers’ compensation and personal injury cases in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. His aggressive style and diligent efforts have helped him to recover significant benefits for his clients. Prior to joining Kotlar, Hernandez & Cohen, Justin worked in Philadelphia on substantial personal injury and medical malpractice cases. Justin’s exposure to complex civil litigation matters from an early point in his career helped to cultivate and enhance his skills as a trial attorney.
Justin graduated from Rutgers University in 2011 with a dual JD/MBA degree, and he received his bachelor’s degree in American history from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Justin is rated 10 (highest available) on AVVO, has received numerous 5-star reviews from his clients, and is a Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Attorney. He is believed to be the youngest attorney in New Jersey to receive his Workers’ Compensation Board Certification.