- Workers’ Compensation
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. 1979
- Temple University, B.A. 1975
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Volunteers in Service to America (VISTA)
Howard has more than 37 years of legal experience. He graduated magna cum laude from Temple University in 1975 and received his Juris Doctor from Rutgers Law School in 1979. After law school, he joined VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) to help implement the Mount Laurel Decision, which required all municipalities to provide their “fair share of low to moderate income housing.” He then joined legal services and provided representation to low income individuals.
From 1985 through 2015, he ran his own law practice with an emphasis on the representation of injured workers. Throughout his practice, Howard has been a strong advocate for thousands of injured workers and has been successful in obtaining total disability for numerous clients. In January 2016, Howard merged his practice into Kotlar, Hernandez & Cohen where he continues to represent injured workers.